The following plan ensures the safety of staff, students, and families as Catholic schools continue in-person for the 2020-21 school year during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Academy of Our Lady of Mercy, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas, exists to serve young women by:
• Providing a quality Catholic education within a caring faith community;
• Offering an academic curriculum which provides opportunities for all learners to excel;
• Empowering young women to be responsible leaders in service to others;
• Offering the opportunity to build a sense of community with students of diverse abilities and backgrounds;
• Providing academic and real-life experiences that prepare them for life and work in an age of rapid change.