What We Believe
We invite all families to entrust their children to our care and join a community of dedicated educators, parents, and advocates. Together, we guide our students on a sacred journey and mold them in their most formative years with the profound understanding that they are a reflection of their experiences. Our students discover their greatest potential is not reflected simply by high test scores, but at the intersection of their God-given gifts, the desire to learn, and service to others.
We nurture this potential with reverence, encouragement, and discipline. We are called to this great responsibility. We promise each individual student that we serve and teach in Jesus’ name. We instill in them a pride in their efforts and celebrate their echoing achievements. We teach them through the Catholic faith that all they do in life is greater with love. In our care, they receive a strong spiritual foundation and an education that guides them for the rest of their lives.
Together with you, we teach every student who embarks on this sacred journey how to wield their intelligence, compassion, and spiritual conviction throughout the rest of their lives to make their home, community, and world a better place.
Elementary Grades K-8 Terra Nova, Third Edition
Class of 2017 Report Card & Secondary Achievements
- 98% of graduates pursuing college/post-secondary training
- 25 National Merit Semi-Finalists
- 18 National Merit Finalists
- 21 National Merit Commended Scholars
- Average ACT Score: 24.2 (99% of students took the ACT)
- College scholarships valued at $143.5 Million
- 62 Governor’s Scholars (Class of 2018)
- 6 Governor’s School for the Arts (Class of 2018)
- High School Hours of Community Service: 143,658 (All Classes)