FACTS management will be processing the 2017-2018 tuition assistance applications for the CEF, Archdiocese of Louisville and funding partners. Starting this year, families are REQUIRED to apply online. The CEF will be conducting workshops to help complete the FACTS application for elementary school families. Families do not need to pre register for the workshop and will only need to attend one of the following:
Dates and locations for FACTS Workshops:
- February 20, 2017 St. Joseph, Bardstown Computer Lab 6:00 p.m.
- February 20, 2017 St. Andrew (in Spanish/English) Parish Life Center 6:00 p.m.
- February 22, 2017 St. Raphael Media Center 6:00 p.m.
- February 23, 2017 St. Edward (in Spanish/English) Media Center 6:00 p.m.
- February 27, 2017 St. Rita (in Spanish/English) Computer Lab 5:00 p.m.
- February 28, 2017 St. Stephen Martyr Computer Lab 6:00 p.m.
- February 28, 2017 St. Martha Computer Lab 6:00 p.m.
- March 4, 2017 St. Rita (in Spanish/English) Computer Lab 10:00 a.m.
What you will need to bring:
- Copy of your 2016 IRS Federal Form 1040, 1040A or 1040-EZ U.S. Individual Income Tax Return. If applicant and co-applicant file separately, we require both tax returns.
- Copies of all 2016 year W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for both the applicant and co-applicant.
- Copies of all supporting tax documents if you have business income/loss from any of the following:
- Business – send Schedule C or S-EZ and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization
- Farm – send Schedule F and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization
- Rental Property – send Schedule E (page 1)
- S-Corporation – send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1120S (5 pages), Schedule K-1 and Form 8825
- Partnership – send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1065 (5 pages), Schedule K-1 and from 8825
- Estates and Trusts – send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1041 and Schedule K-1
- Copies of all supporting documentation for household Non-Taxable Income such as: Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). If you do not file a tax return, you are required to provide documentation of all income received.
- $25 application fee
For any questions, please call the Catholic Education Foundation at (502) 585-2747.
Learn the important dates for when to apply for tuition assistance.Learn More